Explore unlimited classes for one month
and experience the life changing benefits of yoga
New To Yoga?
Many beginners wonder which class to start with and the beginner workshop would be the perfect place to begin. If that doesn’t work for you then the next best would be the one that fits your schedule! There are many classes on our schedule; many different names and descriptions, but they all have teachers that are happy to see new faces and are very comfortable with teaching new students. If you’re still looking for a definitive answer; Gentle is always a good bet! Yin, slow flow, hatha and even yang/yin classes are great places to start, but don’t shy away from power classes as these can be made accessible for everyone and are a LOT of fun!
Classes most accessible for beginners: Beginner program, Yin, Yang/Yin, Hatha, Slow Flow
Here’s how to prepare yourself to optimize your practice!
• Come dressed in comfortable athletic clothing, bring a yoga mat and a water bottle.
Avoid heavy meals 3-4 hours before class.
Drink plenty of water more than an hour before your practice. Come prepared to sweat!
- Plan to stay in the studio room for your whole class, including Savasana. Classes are designed intentionally ending with a cool down that will leave you feeling great!
- Listen to your body and take it easy when you need to. If you ever need assistance don’t hesitate to call your teacher over.
- Show up 15 minutes early to settle into the space, meditate, practice pranayama, or do some light stretching
- In our shala, we believe in the benefits that come with hands-on adjustments but respect that not everyone is comfortable with them. If you would like adjustments there will be a wood token you can grab on your way into the practice room. Simply put it by your mat to let your teacher know! If you don’t see them, or have questions, please speak with your teacher or the front desk staff.
4 week beginner yoga program
This workshop is strongly recommended to anyone who is either new to yoga or looking to refine their practice. In this beginner workshop you will be introduced to the foundations of both postural practice and the roots of yoga. This workshop will create more meaning to your practice and leave you feeling confident and excited to practice a variety of classes; such as flow, hatha, power flow, yang/yin, yin and more.
What you get:
– 1-month unlimited membership
– Access to Video on Demand Library
– Ground Yoga tank top, t-shirt, or mug
– 4 workshop sessions and led classes
– Beginner manual that breaks down postures and teachings from the workshop
– Led by an experienced instructor, providing posture demonstrations and real-time feedback